Thursday, August 4, 2016

Well, Here It Is

Post #1.

Nothing Earth shattering to write about--just me sharing my thoughts.

I was never one to keep a journal or diary because I never knew what to write.   It wasn't until I joined WW as an Online Only member that I started blogging.  I found it a way to organize my thoughts, write some goals and track my progress.  I had no idea that community feedback would be so insightful and helpful.  Most of all my posts showed me that I was doing it!  I had all kinds of things going on--but still doing it.

January 13, 2015 I started Weight Watchers to lose 50 lbs.  I never thought I would actually make goal.  I decided I would give WW a full,  honest, try my very best, year.  What an incredible year it was.  I was committed and my blog is what kept me anchored.

I made Lifetime on my birthday, December 30, 2015.

This blog is to keep my anchored to keep the weight off and help keep myself as healthy as possible.

more to come.........



9 comments:

  1. So glad to see you here blogging!! I am going to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!

    We DO need each other--so glad you've found a blogging home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you are back at it! We really do need each other. May think about writing a blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about your blogs. I love following your journey. You are doing great at LT. When you start feeling out of control you reel it back in before the large gains start. That is just what you are doing. Great job! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I need to figure out how to get my B with the name Joyce so you know which one posting. I am jgb1159 Joyce B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlene, I've missed you and so sad to see that community is gone. Glad to have found your new journaling home :)

    ReplyDelete