Saturday, August 27, 2016

Something For Me

Today I did something I have been thinking about for a long time.  I made a WW portfolio to hold my WW stuff.  I modeled it after the cardboard one I was given when I signed up for meetings (Aug 2015).    It was beginning to get worn out and the pockets were torn a bit.

Here's what I needed--something to hold all of this



When I laid all of this out I had to laugh because yes, I still have all my Weekly pamphlets they give out.  I am guessing it is time to let some of them go.

Here's what I ended up with:




Behind the pockets holds the BTS Planning Guide on one side and the What to Eat booklet on the other side.  Past Weeklies tuck in back there too.  

I went a little crazy taking pictures so I'll add them for fun.





Anyway--that was my fun today.  Anything to keep me from cleaning this house.
Treadstone up next--then I'll clean some.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. You did a really professional job! I'm impressed. I also like holding onto stuff to refer back to at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every flipping weekly and cookbooks and starter kits and ......,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO crafty! I bet you could sell some of those at your meetings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Charlene! It is great to have it all together and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done! I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I'm a minimalist and once I've read something, I toss it. I own just a few key WW pieces that I can't live without.

    ReplyDelete